Compassionate Specialists for assistance in your own home.
Non-Medical Homemaker, Home Companion
For all of us, there comes a time in life when we need a little help, or know a family member or friend who is having trouble caring for themselves, or is reaching the time when decisions have to be made about final care. We offer you services that range from assistance with daily living activities like cooking and cleaning, transportation and medicine reminders to in-home care, respite care, or client & family care for all individuals overwhelmed during these challenges of a disabled loved one, to provide care either at home or at a facility for the last phase of life.
Whether you need assistance with maintaining a lifestyle at home, or comfort and relief during transitions to more complex care, our compassionate professionals will be there to ease every step of the way. We personalize our care plans to each individual’s needs and are there for instituting changes as new needs occur.
You or your loved one will be able to:
- Stay at home safely—avoid moving
- Count on getting medications correctly
- Get household chores and errands done
- Rely on a safe escort to doctor or hospital appointments
- Enjoy attentive companionship
- Depend on a professional to notice health changes
- Reach us 24/7
- Transition as needed to more complex care